Holiday Safety Tips.
Holiday safety tips is presented to you by cheap locksmith houston your local security and locksmith professionals. We all know the stressful and joyful time during the holiday season. Many of us will travel to see family and friends Therefore leaving our houses unattended. We would like to give you some holiday safety tips to prevent from attracting burglars to your residence. Also many of the holiday safety tips listed below involved with very little spending or not at all. Cheap locksmith houston can help in any emergency locksmith situation even during the holidays. We’re always here and open for business for you and your family.
Keep Your Lights ON.
- First Holiday Safety Rule. One of the first unwritten holiday safety rules when leaving town is always leave some lights on and a TV on to provide a feeling that there is someone home. Usually a burglar would not take a chance in attempting a break in if there is visual movement or voices in the background. Because of a simple reason WE’RE IN TEXAS HE CAN GET SHOT!
Boxes & Shiny Wrappers.
- Second Holiday Safety Rule. Many of us will probably spend a lot of money on presents for the family and friend. Therefore the next morning there will be unwrapping and many boxes out on the curb. Big boxes or expensive looking boxes usually are a big attraction for harm doers. Hence its not recommended to leave empty boxes and wrapping paper on the curb. If it’s possible keep it in the house or the garage to avoid much attraction to your home.
Social Media Announcements.
- Third Holiday Safety Rule. As previously said many of us will travel out of the city to visit family and friends. Therefore leaving our houses unattended which will make an opportunity for a burglar to break in. One of the main reasons for a high holiday break ins is SOCIAL MEDIA. When planning a trip many of us from the excitement announce on social network about the upcoming family trip. Try to avoid doing so recommended that you post the trip photos after coming back from it.
House Sitters Or House Swaps.
- Fourth Holiday Safety Tip. When planning a family trip as a holiday safety you can ask for a friend or a family member that stays in town to house sitt. Also a great idea is to swap houses with other families that are coming to your city and you are going into theirs. This way you actually keep your house safe, their house safe and ALSO SAVE BIG MONEY ON HOTELS.
Good Security System.
- Also a good holiday safety tip or even a year round tip is to have a good security system installed in your home. There are many security system out on the market today. Therefore a big selection from the list expencive to the most expensive. So a good security system is a good holiday safety.